QuickBooks is a popular accounting software for small & medium-sized businesses. If you’ve any issue in operating it, then make a call on the Quickbooks Technical Support. The software is developed & marketed by Intuit to offer cloud-based versions and on-premises accounting applications. All these things will facilitate you in managing & paying bills, performing payroll functions and accepting business payments.
Why you should go for QuickBooks for accounting functions? Have a look:
➢ Provides multi-monitor support
➢ Invoicing & payments
➢ Payment reminder for payroll liability
➢ Cash or accrual toggle on reports
➢ Income and expense tracking
➢ Scanning of mobile inventory
➢ Sales order fulfillment workflow
➢ Allows to send journal entries directly from the program to the clients
➢ Generates graphs and reports
➢ Helps to record expenses, sales, income, payroll and other financial transactions
To go in detail, we recommend you to come in our touch via toll-free Quickbooks Technical Support Phone Number.
Here, we mention the five common errors with which a user may encounter:
● Lost connection to the data file: This is usually the toughest issue to troubleshoot. One of the drawbacks of QB software is that it could be fussy because of network connections. In case of a network issue, even for a minute, the connection will be lost.
Firstly, you need to make sure that the software is installed well and the firewall permits the connection. Use the diagnostic tool of QuickBooks to figure out the problem.
● Slow connectivity in the multi-user mode: This is advisable to ensure that whether the hardware works appropriately or not.
The problem could be in the company file. Make sure to use the Cleanup Company Data tool available in the Utility area.
● Difficulty in finding the data file: This issue occurs in finding the company file on the server. So, make sure that the server machine is launched & established properly. If this is not the issue, then try to map the drive from client’s to the host.
If the system is capable of recognizing the server, then the problem is with the server manager. In such cases, the server manager might not be working appropriately.
● Non-printing printer: This issue is simple to troubleshoot. So, rename the data file qbprint.qbp to qbprint.qbp.old.
You just need to exit QuickBooks and find the original file for accomplishing this task. Reopen QuickBooks & the printer will start working perfectly after file renaming. This problem occurs whenever you set up a new printer.
● Unable to transfer or copy the data file: Sometimes, users will have to copy the file to the other location. So, you need to generate a system backup. At this time, this issue will occur and the data file is locked. This indicates that both the QB Server Manager and Directory Monitor are locked.
Then, search for services.msc after shutting down QuickBooks to open them. Shutting them down will accommodate the data file to replicate appropriately.
Don’t worry! Take the help anytime, anywhere via quickbookssupportphonenumber.us. Tech experts will guide you step by step to fix the issue from the root cause. The main objective is to ensure that every customer can use QuickBooks services effortlessly.